Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday, February 28, 2011

This will be a very short post this week, as I've been at a seminar all weekend and won't be finished until Wednesday.

Here's the summary of my feelings this week:  I am thoroughly frustrated, angry, sad, and depressed. Mostly sad.

Don't worry though, this is an ongoing cycle that happens once a month for the past almost 2 years. I'll be back to being hopeful, excited, motivated and cheerful next week.

5 comments:

  1. *Hugs*... tomorrow can be better. I hope the rest of your week is good and you feel good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it hormonal related cycle that happens once a month? I get that too... and isn't it an awesome feeling once it's over?

    Hope things get back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. Yes, if it's hormonal, I totally get it. I spend about 4 days a month being sad, angry, depressed and completely snappish and then apologizing. Hang in there, hopefully the week is almost over for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing the flip side, but I have to admit that I feel like this more times than not. Even if I am putting on a happy face, these feelings are usually at the core.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jessica. I saw some of your tweets recently about some frustrations you have had. No words of advice, just sending good juju your way. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete