So I'm about to be 35. And I'm still childless. My husband and I have not been actively trying to conceive yet, meaning we haven't been scheduling when to have sex, etc, but I had my IUD out nearly 2 years ago, and still nothing. So in the last few weeks, I've begun to have the dreaded conversation with myself. Infertility.
So, my next steps are pretty clear. I've got an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist for a full workup to see what the issues might be, and what can be done about them. NOT excited about this.
But, I'll do it, and I'll get through it. Even though it sucks.
Infertility sucks, but you'll get through it. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear that. Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteHugs sweetheart. I have friends who went through treatment who've come out with many wonderful children. I have faith that you will, too <3
ReplyDelete(((HUGS))) I have no words to say, but you'll be in my thoughts and may you soon see those two little red lines.
ReplyDeletehttp://homemom3.com
I don't know what to say. I think in a lot of ways the I word is one of the scariest ever. So, instead of saying something to try to be comforting, I'll just say a prayer. You think?
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI just started following your blog and I just want to let you know that as much as it's a dreaded conversation know that you have tons of options out there and when the day comes and you're a mom you will think back and know that it was all worth it..
it's a tough ride, but just keep thinking about the light at the end of the tunnel (your baby).
My husband and I dealt with infertility issues. 2 years later i just had a baby in January...
I wish you all the best on this journey.. you are not alone,....