Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mamavation Monday, December 13, 2010

So many good things this past week! Let's get right to it.

What happened this week:

  • Hoorays:
    • Won a pair of Earth Footwear on Mamavation TV last week! I am SO EXCITED!!!
    • Went for a great walk with Shelley and Anthony (my husband) on Saturday at a new park (for us), and it was another gorgeous Texas day in December.
    • Honored and humbled to be chosen as Sista of the Week this week. Thank you all so much for all your support! I know I haven't been a Sista that long, but I've learned so much from each of you.
  • Needs some work:
    • Still need more consistency with my water. This is a struggle for me.
    • Slacked off this last week on my exercise too. Gotta stop that!
  • Specific Goals:
    • Continue with C25k.
    • Look into gluten sensitivity. I think this may be an issue for me.

5 comments:

  1. Have a great week. Good luck with that water. Also good luck with the possible gluten sensitivity. I thought I had that too after a few years of working with a specialist. I have a food thing but it was not gluten. I hope your diagnosis is swift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water Water EVERYWHERE... Drink up :) Really REALLY enjoyed our walk on Saturday... even if it did result in a sprain ;) Good luck with the possible Gluten issues... Luckily there is lots of support on Mamavation for a gluten free life if that is indeed needed - Check with the wonderfully beautiful @aspiringmama and @rachel_l - I know there are others but those two lovely souls spring to mind :)

    Not going to be able to join you this week for our weekly nature excursions - TOO MUCH going on as I prepare for Christmas - running late on that too :( - and I want to give the ankle enough time to heal more - but I totally look forward to hearing about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo for being Sista of the week this week. Good luck with the possible Gluten issue. Here are some sites I listed from recommendations of some of the Sistas http://www.mnmspecial.com/2010/10/raw-foodclean-food/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an awesome Sista and totally deserve of the honor of SOTW!!!

    Get that water, girl! (And your fiber) You're body will thank you! Keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being SOTW & for winning a pair of Earth Footwear!!! Water has also been an issue for me as well lately. Keep that water everywhere you go!

    Have a great week and a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete