Monday, October 11, 2010
Everyone's Got to Start Somewhere (even if it's for the hundredth time)
So. Here's my blog. I plan to use this space to talk about my life, my journey to better health, my love of cooking, and (knowing me) lots about my dog. A friend of mine from high school (hi Shelley!) introduced me to Mamavation (see the badge over there to the left? click it.) recently, and I've found it to be a wonderful group of women. It's not often that you find a group of women who are in it for each other, and support each other with such enthusiasm. I'm hoping that I get to know them more, and perhaps some day soon, I will get to join the Sistahood myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome, welcome, welcome!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Mamavation! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome!! Gotta start somewhere!! We're all her for you if you need support!
ReplyDeleteHOW AWESOME ARE YOU!!! I know all caps is like screaming but I'm so excited!!! {and Hi Back :)} I tell ya dear that the enthusiasm from the Sistahood is so contagious! It won't be long before you've drunk the low-fat, all-natural, no sugar added, healthy living Kool-aid too!
ReplyDeleteAs for the hundredth time... yeah, me too... remember I'm an expert dieter!!! but I SWEAR that by taking BABY steps and making small changes, you will notice and see a HUGE difference in your life and losing weight is just a happy side-effect!
AND we are local so we can support each other OFFLINE as well!!! {SUPER BIG HUGS}
See ya' Friday!!!
Congrats on the new blog. It's super cute. I'm new to Mamavation too. I'm around if you need some help too. @mnmspecial
ReplyDelete