Sorry girls, just stopping in briefly to post (I don't want to get called out! ;) We're out spending the weekend with the family. I will continue the journey next week, until then, have a wonderful short week! I'll be enjoying the wonderfully cooler weather and trying to stay out of the path of the raging wildfires.
Enjoy your weekend with family:) Have a great and healthy week!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!
ReplyDeleteHave an awesome rest of your holiday!
ReplyDeletehttp://neverwithoutgrace.tumblr.com/
Hahaha, The call-out is NEVER fun, is it? Enjoy your weekend and taking time out for yourself and your family!
ReplyDeletehave a great week!
ReplyDeleteoh man... now **I** feel called out... love you anyway ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend! Stay safe around those fires... hope they don't get too close for comfort!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteDo you live in Central Texas? I do and thankfully we have been out of the line of wild fires. Hope all is well with you! By the way, I love the name of your blog!
ReplyDelete